Fab N' Free
fabulously FREE stuff, and a few fun "off-topics"
1. Cinderella Princess Dress – Costume Pattern and Tutorial by Homemade Toast
2. Cinderella Dress – Halloween Costume by Make It Love It
1. Snow White Dress Tutorial by Heavenly Handmades
2. Snow White Costume by Fleeting Thing
3. Snow White Dress Tutorial by Always Underfoot
1. Belle Princess Dress – Costume Pattern and Tutorial by Homemade Toast
2. Belle Dress Tutorial by Tidbits
3. DIY Belle Dress Costume Tutorial by Crafterhours
4. Tulle Princess Dress Tutorial by Seven Thirty Three
1. DIY Rapunzel Dress Tutorial by Googiemama
2. RAPUNZEL, RAPUNZEL…LET DOWN YOUR HAIR! A COSTUME TUTORIAL… by The Sewing Rabbit
3. Tangled Rapunzel Costume Tutorial by Fleeting Thing
1. Inspired By Brave: Princess Merida Costume Tutorial by Sew Can Do
1. Make It: Sparkly Mermaid Tail Tutorial by Living the Creative Life
2. DIY Mermaid Costume by Seven Thirty Three
1. Make Your Own Princess Tiana Dress by Sweet Bennana and Sam
1. DIY Princess Jasmine Costume Tutorial by Brown Paper Packages
1. All Hail Princess Aurora by Crafterhours
1. Tinker Bell Costume by Make It & Love It
2. DIY Tinkerbell Fairy Costume by Pretty Prudent
Thanks so much for the feature! Love seeing all of the beautiful costumes!! They are making me excited/stressed for Halloween already! 😉
– Leisha @ Homemade Toast
Thank you so much for including my Princess Tiana costume! There are so many fun ideas here, I have pinned it for later, thanks!
do you have any sofia the first costume patterns?
what you could do is use the snow white pattern for the top and to create the layered(?) hem do a little math to find the circumference of the cinderella pattern, then cut out “curvy” triangles? sorry if this sounds confusing basically draw and cut out very exaggerated triangles. basically you will use two different patterns to make three parts of the dress
snow white- top
cinderella- bottom skirt (this will be white), top skirt (this will be the triangle skirt, this will be the same color as the top)
here is a guide that explains how to do the decal. it is really a tutorial for the whole dress but requires you to buy a pattern so i suggest doing the things above http://disneyrainorshine.blogspot.com/2013/04/disney-sewing-sewing-sofia-first-dress.html
good luck on your sewing!
I used a Cinderella pattern with purple fabric, sewed lace beaded trim from the waist up to the neckline and used iridescent fabric paint to make flowers around the bottom of the dress.
Do you have a Elsa dress pattern from Frozen?
Love the patterns! My daughter is begging me for Elsa as well!
I just made my daughters Anna and elsa dresses( the ones they wore as little girls). You can find the free pattern and tutorial here: http://www.snugglebuguniversity.com/2014/01/introducingthe-anna-jumper.html
The Info in the blog is out of this world, I so want to read more.bubblegum casting
That is a great list!! So cute!! Even though it is not free, there are some beautiful Princess Anna and Elsa dresses that can be made here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/joy2sew
I would really love if u could make me a free dress of all the princesses including the one from brave and Elsa and Anna
Reply on my email
They are for 10- 13 year old girls be creative and try to make them look real
Send me the pics and I will then give my address so u can send them or I will come over if u except please send a n email and I will tell u the sizes.
Reply on my email
Here is a free Elsa Dress tutorial
So I tried to look through some of these patterns this evening and none of the links worked. I was pretty bummed. I am hoping it was just server downtime somewhere and will try again tomorrow, but thought you would want to know in case others are having the same problem.
Just FYI, Simplicty and McCalls came out with patterns for Elsa and Anna. If you can sew using a pattern, I would suggest getting one of these if you are specifically looking for Elsa/Anna. If you have a Hobby Lobby near by, they usually periodically run sales on patterns for .99.
I tried to click on the link for the tutorial but it can’t be found any help would be appreciated
Sorry forgot to mention for Princess and the Frog costume
The link for the tiana isn’t available help please!
At my local Joanns they had an Anna cape that was made from felt. She said it was just a Simplicity pattern. It looked incredibly easy and i took a photo i wish i could post it. 🙂
Looking for an actual pattern for a Sleeping Beauty/ Aurora dress. Size 4-6. I cannot find one even from the site listed.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Copyright © 2017 Runway Theme by Viva la Violette. Built on the Genesis Framework.
Return to top of page