Free Monster Bib Pattern with Tutorial

I ran across this cute free pattern from Stubbornly Crafty the other day.  It would be a really fun gift to make, especially around Halloween time :)

Monster Bib Free Pattern and Tutorial

:: Take me to the Free Pattern Download ::

Comments

1. Hello! The Monster Bibs are adorable….I’m not seeing how to get to the pattern…can you help? Thank you so much! :)

• Oh HEAVENS! Thanks Joy for the heads up, I left the link off. It is there now :) Click where it says “Take me to the Free Pattern Download”

• Lori F. says:

Is the website down for good? Is this pattern still available? I just bought all my fabrics to make them!!

• Samantha says:

Lori – I just downloaded the PDF pattern about a week ago. I can email it to you if you would like. I had started my first bib and was coming back on the re-read her tutorial and noticed there is a technical error.

• Good morning, if possible, I would love to have the pattern as well – so bummed to get the technical error and my sis-in-law fell in love with these for her son due in June! Thanks if you can help :)

2. Awesome! Thank you! :)

3. Thank you so much for the pattern and cute idea. I saw some bibs in a special baby shop with nice fabric and a ruffle, similar pattern for $18.
    yikes! I better get sewing.

4. Cathy Jo says:

Lisa, I love these and have a baby shower gift to make by the end of April! I couldn’t get the pattern to download. Any suggestions! Thank you!

5. Lisa K says:

I clicked on the pattern link and it goes to a blank page. Did the other lady take down her post and pattern?

6. The pattern isn’t very accurate. I made a prototype of this bib and it wasn’t the best.

7. I made your Monster bib last night. It took me some time to figure it out as I haven’t sewn in YEARS but I did it. It turned out really cute and I have figured out how to stream line the process and can’t wait to make more. My new grandson who will be born next week is going to look adorable wearing these! Thank you!!

8. I am not able to get the pattern from the link.
    Sounds like you’re able to email it?
    They’re so cute, I would love to make one.
    Could you send it to me?

9. Hi, cool idea!! My sin is 6 months old and I am about to start giving him the real food. Coul you please email me the patten, none of the links work any more. Thank you a million!

10. Could I please be sent the pattern as well? I’ve been trying everything to get it but nothing works! Thanks! :)

11. I see the link isn’t working but would love to try this. How can I get the pattern?

12. I was unable to access link to the pattern. Could you please send it to me. Thank you so much for sharing! They are adorable. Will make such cut gifts.

13. Samantha says:

I tried leaving a reply stating that I would send you all a copy of the template and I added my email address but it wouldn’t post because it has personal information in it… Which is weird because one of the comments has an email address in it. I did send her a copy of the template.
    I wish I could just attach the template into the comments here.

• Hi Samantha!

Do you think you could send me the pattern? It is so sad that it is not available anymore :(
      I would really appreciate it …. I also have a baby coming soon (of a friend) and she is using cute monsters to decorate the room.

My email address … manin76(at)yahoo.com

Thanks a lot!!! :)

14. Can someone PLEASE send me the pattern. I LOVE these.
    I am spacing my email so it will post.
    it’s lisame @ gmail .com

15. Natalie says:

I would really like to make a few of these for my sister baby shower. Could someone send me the pattern/ tutorial. Thanks

16. Jessica says:

I love these bibs and would love to make some. If possible could someone send me the pattern/link to the tutorial?? Thanks.

17. I would also like this pattern. =)

18. This pattern is so adorable! My grandchild is due soon and I also sew for the women’s shelter. I too would also like this pattern. =)