I don’t know about you, but St. Patrick’s Day is NOT necessarily my favorite Holiday in the world… Did I just say that out loud?? Maybe I just don’t get it, BUT, it is a KIDS’ holiday, isn’t it??? They love to catch you NOT wearing green (I hate the PINCHING!!), they expect to eat green things, they are looking for a little mysterious leprechaun… the list goes on. With that being said, I do not want to be the UNCOOL mom that does not do anything, so I have made these cute little free printable St. Patrick’s Day lunch notes and jokes for their lunch bags. Easy Peasy, and maybe I can even make the cool mom list at school with the least effort possible!
These lunch notes are super cute and fun. They are also sized at 3×4 inches, SO if you want to use them in your Project Life books… They would make the cutest inserts too!
Sayings included in the Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Notes and Jokes:
- “I’m so Lucky to have you!”
- “Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day? –Regular Rocks are too heavy”
- “What type of bow cannot be tied? –A Rainbow”
- “When is an Irish potato not an Irish potato? –When he is a french fry!”
- “Knock, Knock… Who’s there?
–Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!”
- One Blank Card for a personalized note.
Do you want to know what fonts I used to design these??
Links below may contain an affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of them and purchase, I receive a small commission 🙂
- “I’m so Lucky…” was created with 1942 Report (free) & Introblues Script
- “Why do Shamrocks…” was created with Seaworthy Typeface
- “What type of Bow…” was created with Wild Pitch
- “Knock, Knock…” was created with Vandella & Jenna Sue (free)
- “When is an Irish Potato…” was created with Mountains of Christmas (free)
Want more??? Check out our other St. Patrick’s Day Posts.